• Have the responsibility for implementing HR strategy and developing policy
• Are an HR professional in a team and have responsibility for HR development
• Work as an independent or employed HRM consultant, supporting organisations in meeting their goals
• Wish to enhance and develop their career at a strategic level
• Aspire to become a Chartered member of the CIPD.
We will be offering the CIPD Advanced Level HR qualifications very soon; please register your interest with us to receive updates. Courses will be running in Middlesbrough and York, and will take place over one day per week; 3 hours of teaching on an afternoon and 3 hours of teaching on an evening with a break in between.
Opt for the certificate over 1 year (4 modules) or the diploma over 2 years (8 modules). The advanced qualification is aimed at those with an intermediate CIPD HR qualification or those working in a strategic HR role.
Costs and Payment Methods
Certificate (4 modules, 1 year) – £2,500
Diploma (8 modules, 2 years) – £5,000
Payment can be made monthly or yearly, with payment plans to suit your requirements.