Click below for details of our current vacancies.
The post holder will undertake a 12 month apprentice training programme within Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust. The training will be delivered by tutors at the post holder’s work base.
It is expected that the apprentice will commit to self-directed study and successfully complete the training programme within the contract period. This will involve completing academic course work, work based assessments and practice portfolio. They will work under the support and supervision of the Administration Supervisor.
The post holder will provide efficient and effective confidential clerical support to the Health Visiting & School Nursing Teams.
• Provide clerical support to Health Visitors & School Nurses teams in a variety of bases.
• Typing of reports, letters and emails as required.
• To be responsible for maintaining up to date filing systems within Health Visitor & School Nurse bases and Child Health Information Services (CHIS).
• Making appointments and updating diaries paper and electronic.
• Ordering of stationary and maintaining stock levels within bases.
• Ordering and maintaining appropriate levels of stock for clinical resources
• Provide sickness and absence relief cover for other clerical staff.
• Responsible for tasks, scanning and inputting of data as requested onto SystmOne
• Responsible for ensuring that client’s notes are filed appropriately
• Responsible for dealing with complex and sensitive telephone calls from clients and external agencies and communicating this information to the relevant teams
• Transporting of clinical records and clinical resources across County Durham
• Ensure office notice boards are kept up to date
• Prepare papers for meetings and take minutes when required
• Provide cover for admin staff in other areas of the County if required
• Support the Admin Supervisor as required
• Any other duties as required and as appropriate to the grade
For full details, download the full job description.
If you do not see an apprenticeship listed here that you are interested in, please drop us a line at email@example.com with a short note to tell us what kind of apprenticeship you are looking for. We will keep your details on file and contact you as soon as a suitable opportunity becomes available.