Bulk Tainer Logistics based in Stokesley Business Park are looking for a number of Business Administration Apprentices to join a vibrant team in a busy office. Due to the nature of the role, we require enthusiastic individuals who are keen to learn and start a long-term career within a growing company.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm with an hour for lunch.
Rate of Pay: Starting at £3.50 per hour. Hourly rate to be reviewed after 6 months depending on progress of candidate.
• Answer queries by email and telephone
• Store and retrieve electronic information
• Use a bespoke computer system day to day
• Create and manage invoices
• General office duties and provide administrative support to senior members of staff
Successful candidates will be expected to hit the ground running and we require the following:
• English and maths GCSE Grade C or equivalent preferred
• IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office
• The ability to work well in a team
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Attention to detail
This opportunity is a chance to get on the first step of your career ladder with excellent progression and training opportunities for the right candidates.
Choices and Voices requires an Apprentice Business Administrator to support the running of the day-to-day administration of the organisation. Having an understanding or knowledge of Social Care across both Children and Adult services would be beneficial.
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Rate of Pay: £4.50 per hour.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Business Administrator briefly include:
• Scheduling appointments/meetings/training
• Entering weekly data into Excel
• Supporting Managers in allocating work loads
• Liaising with multi agency professionals and clients on behalf of organisations
• Developing a process for securing additional tenders/contracts with Local Authorities
• Supporting the development of a Recruitment Framework
Skills and competencies required:
• Excellent IT skills and be competent with Apple products
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Keen to learn and progress within the organisation
This vacancy is for age 18+ only due to the sensitive nature of data being handled.
The successful candidate will need to complete a DBS check.
If you do not see an apprenticeship listed here that you are interested in, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short note to tell us what kind of apprenticeship you are looking for. We will keep your details on file and contact you as soon as a suitable opportunity becomes available.