Learning and Development Practitioner Apprenticeship
Duration – This apprenticeship will typically take between 12-18 months
Level – Level 3
Qualifications – You will complete the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development (QCF). Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to the end-point assessment.
This work-based qualification is aimed at practitioners with learning and development as a significant part of their role. It is suitable for in-house trainers and training managers, external trainers, assessors, verifiers, workplace managers or supervisors, and staff with responsibility for colleagues’ learning and development.
Key responsibilities are likely to include facilitating learning for individuals and groups, identifying learning needs, understanding assessment, engaging learners in the learning process and engaging employers.
Roles/Occupations may include: Learning and Development Practitioner, Training and Development Officer.
Typical Units include:
– Understanding the Principles and Practices of Learning and Development
– Reflect on and Improve Own Practice in Learning and Development
– Facilitate Learning and Development in Groups
– Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
Apprentices will be taught using a mixture of seminars, workshops, online materials and self-study. Assessment will take place using a variety of methods such as work-place observations, written assignments, presentations and feedback from managers and peers.
• Existing employees are eligible and there is no age limit
• Up to 100% funding is available
• The average apprentice improves productivity by £214 a week
• Grow your own talent
• Catch the school leavers and sixth form leavers to attract enthusiastic talent with fresh ideas
• Full training and support is provided by BePro
• Achieve a qualification from one of the UK’s leading awarding bodies
• Guided learning and full support from a mentor
• Earn while you learn with a wage of at least £105 a week
• Put your learning into practice immediately
There are no formal entry requirements; this will be decided by each employer. If you think that an apprenticeship is right for you contact us to find opportunities in your area.
If you are an employer wishing to recruit a new apprentice or upskill an existing member of staff then please call us for a bespoke package suitable for your needs. You can contact us on 01642 956970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.