Human Resource Support Level 3 Apprenticeship Details
Duration – This apprenticeship will typically take 18 months
Level – Level 3
Qualifications – The apprentice will complete the CIPD Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice. You can either up-skill current employees or hire new talent. Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to the end-point assessment.
Apprentices will study the CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Practice and units covered are:
Our recommended method of delivery is through a mixture of face to face visits within the work place, along with workshops which are delivered throughout the country. This way the apprentices learn from other professionals in an independent environment, sharing their experience and best practice If the apprentice is unable to attend workshops the qualification can be delivered entirely on site.
• Existing employees are eligible and there is no age limit
• Up to 100% funding is available for the training if the apprentice is 16-18
• The average apprentice improves productivity by £214 a week
• Grow your own talent
• Full training and support is provided by BePro
• Achieve a qualification from one of the UK’s leading awarding bodies, the CIPD
• Guided learning and full support from a workplace coach
• Earn while you learn with a wage of at least £105 a week
• Put your learning into practice
There are no formal entry requirements; this will be decided by each employer. If you think that an apprenticeship is right for you, please contact us to find opportunities in your area.
If you are an employer wishing to recruit a new apprentice or up-skill an existing member of staff then please call us to discuss further. You can contact us on 01642 956970 or email@example.com.