Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Details
Duration – This apprenticeship will typically take 12-18 months
Level – Level 2
Qualifications – You will complete the BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing and NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing. Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to the end-point assessment.
Typical Units include:
– Understanding the Recruitment Industry
– Understanding the Use of Research in the Recruitment and Selection Process
– Understanding Preparation for Selection Processes
– Understanding Selection Processes
Apprentices will be taught using a mixture of seminars, workshops, online materials and self-study. Assessment will take place using a variety of methods such as work-place observations, written assignments, presentations and feedback from managers.
• Existing employees are eligible and there is no age limit
• Up to 100% funding is available
• The average apprentice improves productivity by £214 a week
• Grow your own talent
• Full training and support is provided by BePro
• Achieve a qualification from one of the UK’s leading awarding bodies
• Guided learning and full support from a mentor
• Earn while you learn with a wage of at least £105 a week
• Put your learning into practice
There are no formal entry requirements; this will be decided by each employer. If you think that an apprenticeship is right for you contact us to find opportunities in your area.
If you are an employer wishing to recruit a new apprentice or upskill an existing member of staff then please call us for a bespoke package suitable for your needs. You can contact us on 01642 956970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.