Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Details
Duration – This apprenticeship will typically take between 12-18 months
Level – Level 3
Qualifications – You will complete the Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management through the Chartered Management Institute. Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to the end-point assessment.
A team leader/supervisor is a first line management role, with operational/project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. They provide direction, instructions and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals. Working in the private, public or third sector and in all sizes of organisation, specific responsibilities will vary, but the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed will be the same whatever the role.
Key responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
Roles/Occupations may include: Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer, Shift Supervisor, Foreperson, and Shift Manager.
Typical Units include:
– Leading People
– Building Relationships
– Project Management
Apprentices will be taught using a mixture of seminars, workshops, online materials and self-study. Assessment will take place using a variety of methods such as work-place observations, written assignments, presentations and feedback from managers and peers.
• Existing employees are eligible and there is no age limit
• Up to 100% funding is available
• The average apprentice improves productivity by £214 a week
• Grow your own talent
• Catch the school leavers and sixth form leavers to attract enthusiastic talent with fresh ideas
• Full training and support is provided by BePro
• Achieve a qualification from one of the UK’s leading awarding bodies
• Guided learning and full support from a mentor
• Earn while you learn with a wage of at least £105 a week
• Put your learning into practice
There are no formal entry requirements; this will be decided by each employer. If you think that an apprenticeship is right for you contact us to find opportunities in your area.
If you are an employer wishing to recruit a new apprentice or upskill an existing member of staff then please call us for a bespoke package suitable for your needs. You can contact us on 01642 956970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.